Last Updated and Effective Date: October 13th, 2022
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
- Your Choices
- Contact Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information directly from you when you create an account, purchase a product or service we offer, subscribe to receive communications from us, communication with us via third-party platforms, request customer or business support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information about you that we collect include email address, username(s), password, and any other information you choose to provide. Additionally, if you make a purchase, we will collect details about the transaction including your shipping information and payment details (including, as applicable, your wallet address). For fiat payments, we work with a third-party payment processor who may collect additional identifiers and payment information to complete the transaction.
We automatically collect certain information about your interactions with us or our Services, including:
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and the date and location of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type, and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: We (and those who perform work for us) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your interactions with the Services. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, see the Your Choices section below.
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your approximate location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
We may use the information we collect to create an account for you on our websites, process a transaction, to communicate with you, to learn more about our users, and for marketing purposes. We also use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop our Services, including to debug and repair errors in our Services;
- Personalize your experience with us;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, support messages and other transactional or relationship messages;
- Communicate with you about our Services and events and provide news and information that we think will interest you (see the Your Choices section below for information about how to opt out of these communications at any time);
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate, and help prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and help protect the rights and property of WENEW and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Create de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
The Services may allow you to enter into transactions that are recorded on a blockchain network. Information about transactions you enter into that are recorded on a blockchain network may be accessible to third parties due to the public nature of the blockchain. Because entries to a blockchain network are, by their nature, public, and because it may be possible for someone to identify you through your pseudonymous, public wallet address using external sources of information, any transaction you enter onto a blockchain network could possibly be used to identify you, or information about you.
We may share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- We share personal information with vendors that access personal information to perform work for us, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, payment processing, identity verification, fraud prevention, marketing, and technical support.
- We may disclose personal information if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and during other legal proceedings.
- We may share personal information if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of WENEW, our users, the public, or others.
- We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
- We may share personal information in connection with, or during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- We share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Our websites are not intended for or directed at children under the age of 13. In addition, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Our websites do not currently support certain browser settings or otherwise respond to Do Not Track requests.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from WENEW by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.